GFM-200AC High Current Laboratory / Engineering Tester
Ideal for testing spot welds, bus bars, grounding straps, cables, chassis and other high current devices.
The GFM-200AC is designed for testing where very high currents are needed to judge connection resistance.
The front panel allows adjustment of the AC current up to 200 amps. The dual meter front panel simultaneously
displays both current through and voltage across the grounding the unit under test.
- AC output - constant current delivers up to 200 amps at up to 5 volts for ground resistance measurements of up to 12.5 milliohms. Current is adjustable from the front panel.
- Analog meter indicates output current and voltage.
- Four wire voltage measurement for accuracy.
- Rear panel outputs for safety.
- Test leads included. Calibrated to ANSI Z540 Standards.
- Higher current models available. Consult factory.